95% Tempranillo, 5% Graciano
- VISUAL PHASE: Deep red-garnet colour with a violet rim; bright and beautiful.
- OLFACTIVE PHASE: High aromatic intensity, with prevailing notes of cherry. Perfectly integrated scents of wild fruit and dairy products.
- GUSTATIVE PHASE: Powerful and greedy entrance. Attractive combination of freshness and maturity. Ripe fruit on the palate; well-balanced fresh acidity, with a pleasant structure and fine tannins. Lingering finish.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: Fresh, from 14°C to 16°C.
- PAIRING: It pairs with tapas, meat, stews, legumes and traditional Spanish meals.